Just got back from Weight Watchers with Amy and we both are excited about our week one weigh-in.
I've done weight watcher in the past and it has worked for me, I've done the Beaumont diet and lost over 100 pounds. I've been on the highs and the lows of weight loss. This to me is truly my last shot and getting it right. I want this more than anything right now. Last Tuesday when watching the Biggest loser and seeing the biggest guy ever on BL weighed in at 526, I seen me up there. I weighed in at 523 last week at Weight Watchers. I know very scary and very crazy. There's some things you just can't control. This though I can with no excuses.
This past week I have worked out, followed the WW way of eating, tracked what I have been eating. It's amazing that you can eat good portion sized meals and be satisfied. This is something that I've never really been able to teach myself.
SO now onto the news you all have been wating for.
I'm proud to say that Both Amy and I were giving an award in out meeting today.
Amy has lost a total of 5 pounds in her first week
I'm proud to report that I have lost a total of 14 pounds.......
Still a very long road ahead and I can't get my hopes up that every week will be 14 pounds, but my goal is to lose half of my starting body weight. No time frame.
I want to thank everyone for their support this first week and for buddy Pat for pushing me at the GYM. I know more of that is coming.
I feel good and hope to bring you all more successful blog posts.



