My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://toobig.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 8

TooBIG is a Married Man



Hey all, just wanted to log in and give an update as it's been a little while. Amy & I are now officially Mr & Mrs. Perreca. The wedding was perfect. We could not have asked for a better more perfect day except for the weather. We're so very happy.

I must say that the day went by so very fast. I was told this going in but sometimes you kinda forget or don't believe what you're hearing. We can't wait to view our DVD and relive some of the moments we might have missed.

The Honeymoon was awesome. This was my first time visiting Vegas and was overwhelmed with everything. I did however hurt my back the first day there, tripping over Amy's luggage while traveling through the casino floor to our room. But pain aside we did do everything on our list of things to do. I was just a little upset that not being able to walk much, I didn';t get to experience seeing a lot of the casinos I would have liked to. Next time. Oh and trust me there will defiantly be a next time.

more stuff to come as another new year is approaching and the Holidays. I'll keep you all posted on all the baby talk as well...lol
 

New Blog is at TooBIG.net Copyright © 2010 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template